Right Clicks Disabled

Thursday, February 1, 2018

A little bit of Ipoh, a lot of Singapore


One thing stuck in my mind on the plane back home- FOOD and shopping.
My nan's daily routine is to get up early, go for her morning walk, go home, get ready to go out for breakfast.
My daily routine is to get up early when she wakes me up, go for her morning walk, go home, get ready to go out for breakfast.
Nan took me to this little corner family-owned noodle shop, SO GOOD. Not my usual Sunday morning fishball noodle soup but SO GOOD! I had to go back before I left Ipoh. Also I recommend ordering the noodles dry, not in soup form. 




LOL that is all the photos I took while I was in Ipoh. The rest are stored in my iCloud, or posted on my Instagram story which you should have seen...

This trip wouldn't have been enjoyable if it wasn't for that certain someone who had to literally run around town just so I can get MY stuff done. Thank you! That is all... the rest was said before I entered the bus.




*Singapore*

I arrived two hours before Serene, I was exhausted from flying. More exhausted from the 2 hours freaking delay from AirAsia due to some engineering problem which caused an almost-cancelled-flight, thanks a lot AirAsia but no thanks.

We didn't do much on our first day there except I caught up with someone and literally could not recognise him for 2 seconds until he turned his back on me and went 'oh sorry wrong person'. His hairstyle changed, his dressing was different but that smirk was still there. I've missed this bastard. 

I am also never walking along Orchard Road for however long we walked for. I think we have had enough of that foodcourt we walked passed 4...5? 7? times.
But I think the highlight of the day was prawn fishing, it was really testing my patience. But I am so proud that the person who caught all the prawns did something compassionate. Not sure if Serene caught something up there though... 




HOWEVER, LET US  MOVE TOWARDS DAY 2

We started off the day at China town. Sight seeing- lots of 'take one of me please' and 'one more'. 














And then we went to Little India. Btw, if you are planning to visit Singapore, better get your comfortable walking shoes on.
It was my first time visiting Little India, interesting! I mean, nothing that I have not seen before but interesting! Of course we had to get henna done...
My hesitation was- work is going to kill me but I am brave LOL








I am also reaaaaalllyyyy missing the person who is constantly standing behind me taking a million photos saying 'wait' or 'it's too dark'. 

We moved forward to Arab Street. I felt like I was in the Middle East. Thanks Serene for suggesting to go to these cool places!









Photos following this in my editing software are the ones of me and Serene in the Art Science Museum. I got angry while editing so you might/might not see them near future.

But overall, it was a good trip. Not sure if you read my last post but it was the summary of my whole trip. I better stop here before I miss my friends and fam more than I should have because it is all I am thinking of right now. I feel the way I felt 9 years ago, horrible that I have left my friends and fam and that I hate it where I am now.

 My next post should be 6 months later, see you on my instagram story ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment